***Covid-19 Response Update***
July 16, 2020
Dear Ditch Witch of Georgia Customers.
In response to the recent rise in Covid-19 cases we have made the decision to update a few of our in-store policies for the safety of our customers and staff.
Our branch in Albany remains open for business, but we still ask that no customers enter the building until further notice.
For parts, please call ahead of time. Your order will be pulled and brought out to you upon arrival.
Our Forest Park and Savannah branches are open for business as well. We have implemented the following precautionary policies effective immediately until further notice:
* Face coverings will now be required before entering our parts lobby.
* Do not enter the building if you feel sick or have been exposed to anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness.
* Please practice social distancing while visiting our parts lobby.
* Only 1 employee per company will be permitted to enter the parts lobby.
* The service area will remain closed to foot traffic. Please call upon arrival and one of our team members will assist you outside.
Ditch Witch of Georgia remains committed to the safety and success of our customers and employees. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be presented by our new policies and we thank you all for your understanding and patience through these trying times.
We’re In This Together
Ditch Witch of Georgia